Diploma in Robotics
Robotics is an interdisciplinary branch of engineering and science that includes mechanical engineering, electronic engineering, information engineering, computer science, and others
Module 1• Basic elements of physics.
• Friction & Resistance.
• AC & DC supply (Generation& Usages)
• Power generation with solar panel + lab
• Details of resistance +labs.
• Fixedresistance & variable resistance + labs.
• Details of Capacitor + labs.
• Charging & discharging of capacitor.
• Switches + labs
• Breadboard, soldering & user friendly kits. + lab.
• Semiconductor s , diode & LED.
• Application of LED with brightness Control +lab.
• Different combinations of LED + switches. • Conversion of AC into DC +lab (Rectifier)
• Digital technology with logic design. + Lab.
Module 2• Introduction to Computer technology.
• Introduction to Robotics.
• Types of Motors. ( Application & Usage ) + Lab
• Solar power based Robot + Lab.
• Designing of Line follower robot with obstacle avoidance Lab
• Designing of Line follower robot with Edge detection + Lab
• Introduction to Lego EV3 module& Making of explorer robot + lab.
• Gyro & Ultra sonic sensor + Lab.
• Feedback control system based LF robot on Lego EV3 + Lab.
• Design of Colour Sensor with Programming + Lab.
• Design of Humanoid Robot with IR Beacon
• Design & development of Robotic Gripper + Lab.
• Design & Application of ATV & ROV robots. + Lab
• Design & Application of Drone + Lab.
• Overview of Cozmo & Dash Dot robotics platform.
Module 3• Learning and Practice over analog electronics.
• Circuit simulation & PCB designing
• Microcontroller Programming in “C” Language.
• Learning & Programming over EV 3 and PHIRO module.
• Learning & hands on Practice over Geared/ Stepper & servo motors, Sensors
• Wireless Modules.
• Learn to develop Biped, Hexapod and crawling robots.
Fees: 1750 Euros
"We choose to study at TIMI because first of all, the environment is very conducive and suitable for both teaching and learning. Secondly, they have very good teachers who are very accommodating. They take their time to explain courses and also answer all our necessary questions. Lastly, the small number of students in each class allow us to be able to interact and understand more".
(TIMI - Antwerp)
(TIMI - Antwerp)